Geographic Information Systems
Welcome to the Bay County Geographic Information Systems web site. This online service has been provided through inter-local government agreements to provide our citizens with easily accessible information concerning their environment.
Visit our Map Gallery to view static maps prepared by our staff. These maps are grouped by theme and are available in PDF format for you to view and print.
Interactive Map Viewer
Launch our Bay ArcGIS FlexViewer We listened to the concerns from our last interactive map change and believe we’ve come out with a newly enhanced version which we think will out perform any of our old sites. We’ll also be able to push updated data to the site as soon or as often as we need to for you to have as near real-time data as possible.
The functionality of this site should be greatly increased. Some of the features include
- Measure and Drawing enhancements with the ability to share files among users or to bring back into map at a later day.
- Create and export mailing lists.
- Extract the GIS data into shapefiles, file geodatabases, Autodesk AutoCAD dxf, Autodesk AutoCAD dwg, or Bentley Microstation dgn files.
- Find property sales for 2008-2011.
- View streaming traffic camera video.
- Google Streetview without leaving our site.
- Weather Radar.
- Topo maps.
- Enhanced Legend.
- Driving directions.
- 2010 and 2007 aerial data.
Please send any and all comments, questions or fixes to email@example.com or call us at 850-248-8071. Also please contact us if you’d like a live demonstration at your site or through an interactive web meeting.
- Visit our Data Download page to download any shapefile for free for those who have the software to use it. The multiple files associated with the shapefile are all downloadable in a compressed ZIP file for quick transfer. If there a files or layers you would like be can not find on the data download site please contact our office at 850.248.8071 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.